Interested in using our facilities for your event? We would be happy to talk with you about that! As with everything we do, our desire is to honor God and obey His Word. This applies not only to our actions, but to the use of resources.
If you would like to inquire about the use of First Alliance facilities for your wedding, event, or other activity as a member/adherent or outside entity, please download and review the Facility Use Guidelines first. This contains important information about what is permissible, what is available, and any costs that may be involved.
A few highlights:
- All use by outside entities must be approved before final scheduling.
- Our campus is an alcohol and tobacco free campus, even in connection with a special event.
- Facilities are not available for "for profit" groups to hold business related meetings.
- Facilities may be used by reservation only, and that is handled on a "first come, first served" basis.
- Church ministry activities always take precedent in scheduling facility use.
Again, please open and review the Facility Use Guidelines, which includes information specific to events involving food and weddings. A signed copy must be on file before any reservation request is considered.
If you have questions, contact us, or stop by during normal office hours (Monday - Thursday, 9am - 4pm). To make an actual request for facility use, please complete the form below.